Thursday 26 November 2009

Fonts and Styles

When deciding on my font I have to bear in mind that is easy to read but also different and eye-catching. I want it to have an 'edgy' and exciting look that will entice my readers. It has to be relatively masculine to attract my target audience.
I will choose my 3 favourites and analyse them more closely;



Jamaistevie: I like this font as it fits in with my alternative indie genre. It is relatively easy to read and looks like it will appealing to my target market.



28 Days Later: I really like this font as it is very bold and stands out. It's much easy to read than the previous font but will also give a professional and edgy look to my front cover.



Aristotle Punk: I think this font is simple yet effective. It bold and eye catching. I will be using this font for my magazine front cover because it reaches all the desires of my target market. I think it will stand out best because it's aesthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment